Nov. 1987 to Present Future Home Realty, Inc., REALTORS® Real Estate Counselor and Sales REO and Short Sale Certified
• Real estate Seller/Buyer Representation marketing residential, commercial, business, and vacant land properties. Marketing properties on both a National and International level with ads in the United States, Canada, South America, Japan, Europe, & Australia. Marketing properties by syndicating them on major web sites on the Internet. Real estate counseling to buyers and sellers, zoning consulting. Creator of computer generated Performa reports on investment properties. Working as a Seller's /Buyer's Agent negotiating deals in Residential and Commercial Real Estate. Conducting seminars on Marketing Yourself on the Internet and Proper use of eMail Marketing to the REALTOR® community. Participating on Expert Panels at the Local and State level of REALTOR® Profession Meetings and Seminars.
Jan.1997 to 2005 S.A.T. Developers, L.C. President
• Subdivision developing, responsible for procurement of site, engineering services, authoring of deed restrictions, plat recordation and supervision of underground utilities and street placement. Jul.1986 to 2006 United Florida Construction, Inc. President and License Holder • Licensed building contractor, qualifier of corporation, responsible for estimating, contracts, material acquisition and job supervision. Other duties included; zoning work, design, permitting, day to day operation of business and accounting.
Jan.1965 to 1987 Thomas E. Scaglione, FRDA Certified Residential Designer
• Residential Designer, Certified by the Florida Residential Designers Association, designing and preparing working drawings for the construction of single family, two family and townhouse residential properties. Specification writing, energy code calculations and contract administration during construction.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND/OR SOCIETIES
Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®:
• Association President (2000) • President Elect (1999) • Vice President (1998) • Member of the Board of Directors (1995 / 96 / 97 / 98 / 99 / 2000 / 03 / 09 / 10 / 14 / 15 / 16) • Member of the Finance Committee (1996 / 97 / 98 / 99 / 2000 / 01 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 16) • Member of the Tampa / Saint Petersburg Joint MLS Committee (1996 / 97 / 98 / 99 / 2000 / 01 / 02) • Chairman of Grievance Committee (2002) • Vice-Chairman of Grievance Committee (2001) • Chairman of the Strategic Planning Committee (1999) • Member of the Strategic Planning Committee (1997 / 98 / 99 / 2000 / 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 09 / 10 / 16) • Chairman of the MLS Committee (1997/98/03/10) • Vice-Chairman of MLS Committee (1996) • Member of MLS Committee (1993 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 / 98 / 99 / 2000 / 01 / 02 / 03 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16) • Chairman of By-Laws Committee (2005) • Vice-Chairman of By-Laws Committee (2004) • Member of the By-Laws Committee (1994 / 95 / 96 / 2000 / 04 / 05 / 16) • Member of Professional Standards Committee (1997 / 2003 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16) • Member of the Technology Committee (2008 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16) • Awarded the 2012 REALTOR of the Year in (2012) • Awarded the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation in (1999) • Awarded the e-PRO Designation in (2002) • Awarded the SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource) Designation in 2010. • Awarded the La Barbera & Associates Award of Merit for Exemplary Service to GTAR (2003) • Awarded the Edward T. Starr Award for Outstanding Committee Chairman in (1997) • Awarded the Educator of the Year Award in (1998) • Board Member of REALTOR Care Foundation in (2012 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16) • REALTOR® member and participating member of MLS. Member since 1988 to date.
My-Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service:
• President (2006/2007) • President-Elect (2005/2006) • Treasure (2004/2005) • Member of Board of Directors (2003 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08) • Chairman of the Expansion Task Force (2007) • Chairman of the Nominating Committee (2008) • Member of Finance Committee (2007 / 08) • Chairman of Virtual Office Website Task Force (2003) • Member of Management Task Force (2007) • Member of Technology Task Force (2011 / 13 / 14)
Florida Association of REALTORS®:
• Member of the Board of Directors (1997 / 98 / 99 / 2000 / 01 / 03 / 07 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16) • District Six Vice President (2001) • Member of the Nominating Committee (2002) • Chairman of the Business Trends and Technology Committee (2003) • Vice-Chairman of the Business Trends and Technology Committee (2002) • Member of Business Trends and Technology Committee (1999 / 2000 / 01 / 02 / 03 / 10 / 11 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16) • Vice Chairman of the MLS Forum (2000) • Member of the REALTOR Image Task Force (2000 / 01) • Member of the Nominating Committee Task Force (1999) • Member of Professional Development Committee (1997 / 2003) • Member of Communications Committee (1997 / 98 / 99 / 2000 / 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 10 / 11 / 16) • Member of the Business Forms Committee (1998 / 99 / 2000 / 03 / 05 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16) • Member of FAR since (1988)
National Association of REALTORS®:
• Participant in NAR MLS Committee workshops in New Orleans (2006) • Participant in NAR MLS Committee workshops in San Francisco (2000 / 2005) • Participant in NAR Leadership and MLS Committee workshops in Washington DC (2000 / 2005 / 2006 / 2007) • Participant in NAR Leadership and MLS Committee workshops in Orlando (1999) • Participant in NAR Leadership and MLS Committee workshops in Washington DC (1999) • Participant in NAR Leadership and MLS Committee workshops in Atlanta (1999) • Participant in NAR Leadership Team 2000 Symposium (1999) • Participant in NAR MLS Committee workshops in New Orleans (1997) • Member of REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council) since (1999) • Participant in Vision 2000 in Toronto Canada (1999) • Member of NAR since 1988 to date.
Florida Residential Designers Association:
• State President Two 1-Year Terms (1973 / 74) • State Vice Pres. (1972) • State Secretary/Treasurer Two 1-Year Terms (1970 / 71) • State Secretary (1969) • State Board Member (1968 / 69 / 72 / 73 / 74 / 81 / 84) • State Examining Board (1972) • State Legislative Chairman (1975 / 84) • State Legislative Committee Member and Lobbyist (1987 / 88) • Certified Residential Designer, Certificate No. 56, by examination, by the Florida Residential Designers Association Examining Board, in September of 1968 / 69 / 70.
Builders Association of Greater Tampa:
• Member (1999 / 2000)
Saint Lawrence Parish School Parents Club:
• Served as President in the school year (1982 / 83) • Board Member (1981 / 82 / 83 / 84) • Chairman of the School Building Committee (1982 / 83) • School Board Member (1982 / 83). Rebuilding Together Tampa Bay, formerly Christmas In April: • President (2000 / 01) • Board of Directors (2000 / 01 / 02 / 03 / 04)
Real Estate Services (REO / Bank Owned)
• I have the financial resources to maintain an unlimited quantity of properties, including monthly utilities, repairs, maintenance, re-key or install new locks. • E.& O. Insurance with $1,000,000 coverage • Full time Administrative Assistant • I have a team of professionals working with me to maintain the REO properties through the process. • Trained by full time REO agents to gain knowledge of: REO handling, BPO’s, Asset Managers, Evictions, Property Management etc. • PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: I have a list of vendors that supply interior cleaning, exterior landscaping, trash removal and repairs as needed. • RESPONSE TIME: I am always quick to respond. All properties are secured immediately. I will visit each property within 24 – hours to assess the occupancy. Check locks and re-key upon vacancy. • COVERAGE AREA: I work the entire Tampa Bay Area, which includes Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties.
National Association of Realtor®
Certification & Designation Courses
• SFR, Short Sale & Foreclosure Certification 2010 • e-PRO Certification 2002 • ABR, Accredited Buyer Reprehensive 1999
Hillsborough Community College Dale Mabry Campus, Tampa, Florida
• Real Estate Brokers Pre-Licensing • Course of study to prepare for the State of Florida Real Estate Brokers Licensing Exam. • Contractors Exam Review • Course of study to prepare for the State of Florida Contractor Licensing Exam. • Real Estate Principles and Practices • Pre-License real estate course required by the State of Florida to qualify to take the State Licensing Exam.
Pinellas County Vocational, Technical Schools Saint Petersburg, Florida
• Building inspector course consisting of 44 hours of class room work sponsored by the West Coast Chapter Southern Building Code Congress International.
International Correspondence Schools of Scranton, PA
• Architectural Design & Drafting: Studied while serving an apprenticeship with Harry A. MacEwen, AIA, Architect. • Air Conditioning Design: Studied while serving an apprenticeship with Harry A. MacEwen, AIA, Architect.
Harris Real Estate University
• Certified REO Specialist
• Membership orientation 4-hour program and 3-hour seminar on Agency "Avoiding Legal Risk". • Principles and Practices of Real Estate Review consisting of 72 hours of classroom work. Roger Butcher Seminars of California: Advanced Real Estate Marketing seminar consisting of 12 hours of classroom work. ERA - Electronic Realty Associates of Florida: Relocation seminar consisting of 16 hours of classroom work receiving the ERA designation "ERA Relocation Specialist". ERA - Electronic Realty Associates of Florida: BI-annual 14 hour continuing education course as required by the State of Florida for license renewal. Joe Stumpf Star Performance Seminars: Guerrilla Marketing seminar on smarter strategies, tactics and weapons for Real Estate Marketing in the 1990's. • Computer assisted client, farm and prospect tracking software seminar.
Technical Associates, Inc. & the Florida Residential Designers Association:
• Joint seminar on Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CAD). Greater Tampa Home Builders Association & the Florida Residential Designers Association: • Joint seminar on the State of Florida Model Energy Code. • Florida Solar Energy Center & the Florida Residential Designers Association: Joint seminar on Passive Residential Design. • American Plywood Association & the Florida Residential Designers Association: Seminar on application and uses of plywood in construction. • Trus Joist Corporation & the Florida Residential Designers Association: Truss Joist, Plywood I-Joists, and Micro Lam Beam load calculation, design and use in today's construction.
Tom Scaglione LLC, REALTOR®
• I am licensed by the State of Florida Licensing Board as a real estate salesperson. I work in Residential, Commercial and Acreage real estate marketing and sales throughout Florida. • I am a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Florida Association of REALTORS®, the Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS® and the Mid-Florida Regional MLS. • I am past chairman of the expansion task force for the Mid-Florida Regional MLS and a participant in the COVE meetings as well as other National MLS think tank meetings in the years 2007/06/05. • I am presently associated with Future Home Realty, Inc., Realtors® a real estate company dedicated to service and professionalism. We have five locations in Florida and over 700 agents. • I am currently and have for the past 15 years acted as a fee paid computer consultant to the Real Estate Industry. Offering onsite service and training, participating in the development of Real Estate related software such as: • SnapShot CMA for Windows (the Comparative Market Analysis with or without Photos), Real Search (the Electronic MLS Book), REassist (the Data Extraction Utility). • MS Excel and Lotus 123 spreadsheets to calculate seller and buyer net sheets. • MS Excel and Lotus 123 financial option spreadsheets to calculate buyer mortgage financing options. • Contact data base templates for such programs as MS Access, MS Fox Pro and Side Kick for Windows. • Seminars on internet marketing, proper use of email and use of all types of software and one on one training in both REALTOR®'s offices and REALTOR®'s homes.
Thomas E. Scaglione, FRDA
• I started my own practice of Residential Design in January of 1965 and have practiced in that profession since that date to 1987. • have prepared plans and specifications for approximately over 100 million dollars of construction in the Tampa Bay Area and taken part in the supervision of 50% of that figure in the years 1965 through 1987. • I have served under contract with the City of Tampa as a housing design consultant to the Model Cities Relocation Office, an agency of the Metropolitan Development Agency of the City of Tampa. While under contract I provided plans and specifications for 36 single family homes that meet the requirements of HUD, VA, FHA and the Standard Building Code. These plans were used by the Central Relocation Agency's relocation project. It was also my duty under this contract to instruct the Relocation Counselors and Inspectors on the application of the results of my work in the field. • I have created a computer spreadsheet template to provide my clients with State approved computer generated Energy Code Calculations and a computer spreadsheet template to provide my clients with Code approved computer generated Manual J air conditioning load calculations. I offer these templates for sale to others.
United Florida Construction, Inc.
• I was holder of the State of Florida Registered Building Contractor’s License, Registration Number RB 0046776, licensed and working in the City of Tampa, Hillsborough Co. and Pinellas Co. markets until the year 2005. • I have been active in the building industry since 1965 providing clients with design and construction services and computer generated energy code calculations, air conditioning load calculations and real estate investment analysis. Actively designing and constructing both residential and commercial structures in the Tampa Bay Area. • I have designed a low cost affordable house that I am developing in conjunction with Unitized Structural Components, Inc. of Tampa to provide housing for the low to moderate income family. I have worked with the Cities of Tampa and St. Petersburg as well as the Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs on providing such housing.
• Most Reverend Monsignor Laurence E. Higgins, V.G. Pastor Saint Lawrence Catholic Church 5221 N. Himes Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33614 (813) 879-¬5090
• Joe Matthews, Mortgage Banker (Retired) Market Street Mortgage PO Box 271982 Tampa 33688 (813) 220-1520
• Jack Rodriguez, REALTOR®/Builder, Former Real Estate Commissioner Chairman 216 Shore Crest Drive, Tampa, FL 33609 (813) 877-6388
• Joel Cohen Vice Consultant to iMapp 5660-H West Cypress Street, Tampa, Florida 33607 (888) 462-7701
• Carol Austin, AE (Retired) Greater Tampa Association of Realtors 2918 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa FL 33609 (813) 879-7010
• John Fought, FRDA, AIBD Baker Street Design 14227 Puffin Ct., Saint. Petersburg, FL 33612 (727) 577-1841
------- Tom Scaglione, ePRO, SFR REALTOR Future Home Realty, Inc. eMail: Tom@RealEstateTom.com Cell: 813-310-8200
SHARE THIS PAGE!